|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
MANCHESTER, England, February 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Are you looking to sell your house now? Are you struggling to find a way out of debt? Do you need to sell your house fast now because you simply cannot afford to keep on your current home as a result of job loss or illness? Are you going into retirement and want to sell your house now to move somewhere smaller? If the answer is yes to any of these then you have probably been racking your brains for some time about how you can sell your house quick.
Many people, for whatever ever reason, find themselves in the position of needing to sell their house quick and the traditional route of an estate agent, simply cannot guarantee this, especially in today's stagnant housing market.
For those of you that are looking to sell their house now, there is a solution that more and more people are turning to today. A nationwide home buyers can take the hassle of selling your house off your hands with just one quick phone call.
The difference between property buyers and an estate agent is simple:-
- An estate agent needs to find a buyer for your property in order to make a sale. Once the buyer has been found, the sale may not even go through owing to a change of heart, a lack of funds or other unforeseen circumstances.
- A home buyers already has a host of investors waiting to buy your property in any condition and can guarantee you the sale and have the money with you, in as little as two weeks from the initial call. What you are offered is what you will get.
Most property buyers will say: "We buy any house" and they will also buy it in any condition, saving the trouble and expense of cleaning and making the property suitable for display.
In these days of financial uncertainty and insecurity, it is rare to find something that can actually guarantee you an end result in a specified time frame and so it makes sense to investigate this avenue if you, like so many other people in the UK, are finding it hard to keep your house in these economically bleak and unforgiving times.
Contact: David Brownley firstname.lastname@example.org +44(0)7512-594533
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher