|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alex Jones and InfoWars.com has announced Operation Paul Revere — a contest open not just to Americans, but to people from all over the world who love liberty. This is a quick turnaround contest with only 3 months to produce a film. The contest is about producing a new film with new fresh ideas, new presentation and new material. The film can be documentary or fictional (any genre). Running length can be anything from film trailer to feature length (i.e., from 3 minutes to 2 hours).
One of the largest contests at this time, the cash prizes are comparable to the cash awards given out this year in the Doritos Super Bowl video contest. This contest is also a talent scouting effort to find personnel for future film productions.
Filmmakers can help the cause of freedom with the opportunity to win up to $115,000 in cash prizes regardless of their perspective of freedom — left, right, center, constitutionalist, libertarian.
Veteran filmmaker and talk show host Alex Jones has sponsored more than 20 contests and this is his biggest ever. Three winners will receive cash prizes totaling $115,000.
Three (3) Cash Prizes will be awarded:
Grand Prize – $100,000 cash
Second Place – $10,000 cash
Third Place – $5,000 cash
The film contest will also be a part of a talent search to hire film crew as well. Alex Jones and InfoWars have produced more than 20 films that have conservatively reached hundreds of millions of people by putting them out on the internet for free while financing production by selling DVDs. The search for talent to become part of our film production unit will not be limited to the cash prize winners.
Go to http://www.infowars.com/contest for contest requirements and FAQs.
Internationally recognized veteran broadcaster, documentary filmmaker, and investigative journalist Alex Jones has been featured as a prominent figure of the 9/11 Truth Movement in such publications as The New York Times, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone Magazine and Popular Mechanics. He has appeared on Good Morning America, The View, 20/20 Downtown, 60 Minutes, The Discovery Channel, The History Channel, Fox News, CNN, TalkSport (UK), Russia Today, Channel 4 (UK), A&E, America's most widely listened to late night radio show, Coast to Coast AM, C-Span, and many other venues. Patrick Beech of the Austin-American Statesman has described Jones as "an absolutely riveting television presence."
CONTACT: David Knight, 1-512-646-4409, email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London