|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
GREENVILLE, S.C., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a successful expansion into Charlotte, North Carolina, hard money lender Lima One Capital has announced three new positions in the company's Charlotte and Greenville offices. The company's hiring announcement signifies yet another step in Lima One Capital's rapid expansion within the hard money lending industry.
Lima One Capital currently is seeking to fill the following positions: treasurer, assistant operations director, and head of Charlotte business development.
"Above all else, we are seeking quality people who share Lima One Capital's core values and long term vision for revolutionizing the hard money industry," states CEO and founder John Warren. "As we continue to expand our loan programs throughout the East Coast, we will keep building a team that provides the best customer service for our clients."
The treasurer will assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company. The assistant operations director will communicate with potential clients and assistant in the underwriting process. The head of Charlotte business development will network and forge professional relationships with Charlotte residential real estate investors seeking Charlotte hard money.
Interested applicants for any the above positions can send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Lima One Capital, LLC:
Lima One Capital is a hard money lending company in Atlanta, GA, Greenville, SC, and Charlotte, NC. The company specializes in providing first mortgage loans to real estate investors for the purchase and renovation of residential investment homes. Lima One Capital offers loan lengths of 13 months, 5 years and 6 years. A typical loan is closed within seven days, providing clients with the ability to capitalize on unique opportunities in the real estate market, immediately. Lima One Capital is revolutionizing the industry standard for residential real estate investment lending.
For more information on Lima One Capital, LLC, visit www.limaonecapital.com or call 404-908-0080.
SOURCE Lima One Capital
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher