|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 02:09 AM EST||
Hexagon AB (STO:HEXAB):
Fourth Quarter 2012
- Net sales increased by 6 per cent to 629.0 MEUR (591.6)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 4 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 135.3 MEUR (121.8)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 124.8 MEUR (106.9)
- Net earnings increased by 19 per cent to 101.1 MEUR (85.1)
- Earnings per share increased by 17 per cent to 0.28 EUR (0.24)
- Operating cash flow increased by 66 per cent to 116.9 MEUR (70.6)
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase in dividend of 65 per cent to 0.28 EUR per share (0.17)
The year-end report 2012 will be presented today at 10:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B) is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 13 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 400 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London