|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
TRENTON, N.J., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Institutional Investor has released the results of its 2013 All Europe Fixed - Income Research Team survey. J.P. Morgan captures the top spot in the ranking for a third year running, while Barclays repeats at No. 2. Complete survey results can be found by visiting, http://bit.ly/12o7eMB.
Europe's ongoing sovereign-debt crisis has driven demand for sell-side Investment research — and helped fuel voter participation in this year's survey. Nearly 800 investment professionals from some 380 buy-side institutions cast votes; those figures are up approximately 45 percent and 27 percent, respectively, from 2012.
Each of this year's top five firms — J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley, respectively — captures more total team positions this year than they did in 2012. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the real standout; its team-position total more than doubled, from six to 13. This year's results also include two firms making their first appearance on the All-Europe Fixed-Income Research Team: Credit Agricole Corporate Investment Bank (tied for No. 10) and UniCredit (No. 13).
The trend toward cross-asset-class investing has accelerated in the wake of the global financial meltdown, and several analysts who appear on this team also rank on its equity counterpart, the 2013 All-Europe Research Team, whose winners were announced last week, and can be found by visiting: http://bit.ly/iimagAERT.
For more information, please contact Alyssa Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 224-3677.
About Institutional Investor
Now entering its fifth decade, Institutional Investor has consistently distinguished itself among the world's foremost financial publications with groundbreaking journalism and incisive writing that provides essential intelligence for a global audience. In addition, Institutional Investor offers a host of proprietary research and rankings that serve as respected industry benchmarks. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/aboutiimag.
SOURCE Institutional Investor
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London