|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Haven need to make room for new stock so they are having a clearance sale offering one-off discounts of up to GBP 10,000 off new and Pre-owned holiday homes. The sale is taking place on all 34 holidays parks around the coastline but hurry as they only have 200 homes available.
There really has never been such a great time to buy. You can buy a holiday home from as little as GBP 11,500. Like this 2007 Atlas Oasis located at Seton Sands nr Edinburgh, has three bedrooms so can sleep up to six people. Weymouth Bay, Dorset have a three bedroom Willerby Summer available for just GBP 15,932.
You can save GBP 3000 on this 2010 model of an Atlas Chorus at Perran Sands in Cornwall available for just GBP 21,246. Another bargain worth mentioning is a 2009 Pemberton Verona, located at Blue Dolphin in North Yorkshire, was GBP 35,600 but is now GBP 27,600 saving a massive GBP 8000.
The more you spend the more you save, for example there's a two bedroom 2010 Cosalt Monaco Duo at Hafan y Mor in North Wales has all the mod cons you need, a really super holiday home and can be snapped up for GBP 67,137 saving GBP 10,000.
But being an owner at Haven is not just about the accommodation. With 34 parks around the coast you can find a location just a short drive away so you can make full use of your holiday home. 90% of Haven's existing owners live within a two hour drive of their chosen park. Owners enjoy a real sense of community helped along by the special events that take place including wine clubs and owners parties. Many parks also have designated owners lounges and facilities like gyms and saunas and even their own swimming pools.
Haven parks are renowned for their beauty, great care is taken with landscaping and the location of pitches making the most of the views available. This can include lakes, mountains, golfs courses and not forgetting the sea!
All Haven parks have indoor swimming pools many with flutes and slides, outdoor pools and splash zones for the little ones. Sports courts and activities, restaurants offering gastro menus, kids clubs and evening entertainment. Plus Owners enjoy a 15% discount on park with their very own exclusive discount card.
Located in some of the UK's top holiday hot spots there's plenty to explore in the local area too. The Dennett family at Hafan Y Mor say, "We love our caravan at Hafan as it simply is pure escapism! A place we can relax away from the pressures of work and the household chores, a place to spend quality time as a family and create memories that'll last a lifetime."
Haven offer a 30 day money back guarantee and help with finance so you can buy with confidence. Haven parks open to guests on 15 March but you can arrange a visit now so that when the parks open you can start to use your holiday home straight away.
To find out more or to arrange a visit call 0871 230 1260 or visit havenholidayhomes.com/sale.
For more information or images contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London