|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 11:40 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 123Greetings.com is the world's largest provider of e-greeting cards and over 95 million visitors choose it every year to express themselves.
Last year, for Valentine's Day, 123Greetings.com was used by over 2.5 million people, and estimates show that had these cards been sent as paper cards, they would have cost planet earth over 1,000 trees.
This year, 123Greetings.com suggests everyone to think more about the message behind the expression, and choose a medium to communicate that message in a manner that does not harm our environment. 123Greetings.com makes it easy for users to choose from over 1000 expressions in the Valentine's Day category alone. The entire collection of free expressions can be customized, sent and shared from bit.ly/123vday.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder of 123Greetings.com says, "To a large extent, we feel, senders have realized how well receivers perceive receiving a sincere, well chosen and customized expression that is received on time and does not harm the environment. We receive messages everyday from both senders and receivers, as to how a meaningful and sincere expression made their day. We are grateful to our 22,000 strong artist community, from over 160 countries, who bring human emotions alive with their art which allows people to express themselves in the manner they want."
Valentine's Day is the third most popular celebration in the events calendar for 123Greetings.com. From US alone, about 42.8 million Google® searches originate on Valentine's Day related keywords. In 2012, the interest online on Valentine's Day related searches increased by around 47% versus same time the previous year. If these trends are anything to go by, 123Greetings.com targets the magical 2013 trees saved count this Valentine's Day.
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions. Its offering of over 37,500 greeting cards covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories.
For more information on the company, visit info.123greetings.com.
Press Release Contact Information:
Head - Business Development
(1) (646) 481-2961
This release was issued through WebWire(R). For more information visit http://www.webwire.com.
SOURCE 123Greetings.com, Inc
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks