|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 11:00 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New energy drink CHAMPION ENERGY™ is a powerful and great-tasting energy shot, available in 2 refreshing flavors and bottled in a convenient and easy-to-carry, 2 fl. oz. (59ml) container. CHAMPION ENERGY™ contains a unique combination of energy-producing nutrients, is packed with B-Vitamins and Amino Acids, provides support for neural processes and is ideal for sustained mental energy, clarity and concentration.
Whether you are an athlete, a college student, a dedicated employee with project deadlines, or someone on a road trip that needs to stay focused and alert, CHAMPION ENERGY™ is the perfect choice when quick, reliable results are a must.
CHAMPION ENERGY™ is available in two great flavors: Tropical Punch and Blue Raspberry. It has ZERO Sugar and ZERO Carbs.
Unlike large, sugary, heavily-carbonated drinks, CHAMPION ENERGY™ comes in a handy 2 fl. oz. (59ml) bottle, and is perfect for:
- IMPROVING MENTAL FOCUS
- INCREASING STAMINA
- INCREASING ENDURANCE
- HEIGHTENING PERFORMANCE
CHAMPION ENERGY™ is ideal for:
- Athletes working for better performance to win!
- People that need an extra kick to increase productivity and succeed!
- Employees working with tight deadlines and need to perform!
- College students pulling all-nighters to achieve their goals!
- Travelers coping with jet lag needing to focus!
Now accepting distributors worldwide.
CHAMPION ENERGY™ is proudly made in the USA.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks