|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:32 PM EST||
ZAPOPAN, Mexico, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Minera San Jorge S.A. de C.V. expresses it has acquired the Cinco Minas Mine property operations and other mining properties of Southridge Enterprises Inc. President of Minera San Jorge, Jaime Arturo Anaya Trejo, represented that acquisition was signatured on February 11, 2013, and that purchase details in planning for another writing of events.
Cinco Minas operations continue as before this event and expansions coming in time. Minera San Jorge discusses others participations in Cinco Minas with money commitments and mining historical experience. One partner should come to Cinco Minas from our meetings.
Minera San Jorge is a private business entity of Mexico that is a specialist in mineral property expansions.
Minera San Jorge S.A. de C.V. Jaime Arturo Anaya Trejo Tel: 011 (52) 333-271-872 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Minera San Jorge S.A. de C.V.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher