|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 08:13 PM EST||
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Edward N.C. Dalder, Ph.D. is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional in the field of Engineering as a result of his role as Vice President of Dalder Materials Consulting Inc., a company that specializes in technical writing and editing, technical training, product liability and process selection.
With over 50 years of Engineering experience, Edward is able to provide customers with the most knowledgeable information and services available. He works directly in the areas of Metallurgy; Materials and Welding Engineering; Failure Analysis; Materials Selection; Process Selection and Development; Product Liability; Technical Training; Technical Writing and Editing; as well as Accident Reconstruction.
As a result of his dedication and vast expertise, Edward has been chosen to act as an expert witness in numerous cases and has authored articles published in Materials Transactions, Cryogenic Engineering Conference Proceedings, and American Welding Society Journals. Additionally, Edward maintains professional membership with the American Welding Society, the American Society for Testing and Materials, The Materials Society and The American Society for Materials International.
Edward earned his Ph.D. in Metallurgical and Welding Engineering from The Ohio State University.
For more information, please visit www.daldermaterialsconsulting.com.
Continental Who's Who has become one of the most respected and trusted publishers around the globe. We spotlight thousands of professional individuals and organizations each year who "stand-out" in their specific field. Included are executives and officials in business, science, education, philanthropy, religion, government, the fourth estate, finance, law, engineering, authors, the musically talented elite as well as numerous additional industries.
Our mission at Continental Who's Who is to provide an exclusive internationally recognized world-class forum where members can create social, professional and business relationships. We provide resources, information and represent an atmosphere and opportunity to network, consult, showcase, educate, and empower, allowing for establishing new business relations to increase future success. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service to all our established members.
Please visit us at www.continentalwhoswho.com
Contact: Robert Basilin, 516-825-5634 email@example.com
SOURCE The Continental Who's Who
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London