|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 08:08 PM EST||
THE SEA RANCH, Calif., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- / Continental Who's Who/- J. David Black is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional as a result of over 40 Years of Excellence in the Legal Profession. Mr. Black is an Attorney with his own firm, the Law Office of J. David Black.
In his current role, Mr. Black excels in all aspects of business litigation and works hard to ensure that his clients receive the best legal services possible.
Mr. Black earned his JD from Stanford where he also earned an MBA. He received his undergraduate degree from Princeton.
He is a member of both the California Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Continental Who's Who has become one of the most respected and trusted publishers around the globe. We spotlight thousands of professional individuals and organizations each year who "stand-out" in their specific field. Included are executives and officials in business, science, education, philanthropy, religion, government, the fourth estate, finance, law, engineering, authors, the musically talented elite as well as numerous additional industries.
Our mission at Continental Who's Who is to provide an exclusive internationally recognized world-class forum where members can create social, professional and business relationships. We provide resources, information and represent an atmosphere and opportunity to network, consult, showcase, educate, and empower, allowing for establishing new business relations to increase future success. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service to all our established members.
Please visit us at www.continentalwhoswho.com
Contact: Robert Basilin, 516-825-5634, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE The Continental Who's Who
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher