|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2013 07:50 PM EST||
SANTA ANA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- Daniel S. Romero, CFP®, an independent financial advisor at Romero & Levin Wealth Management, Inc. in Santa Ana, CA today announced that he was recognized as a top financial advisor and named to the LPL Financial Patriot's Club. This distinction is based on a ranking of all registered advisors supported by LPL Financial LLC ("LPL Financial"), the nation's largest independent broker-dealer*, and is awarded to ten percent of the firm's approximately 13,100 advisors nationwide.
"We congratulate Dan for this remarkable achievement, which signifies excellence and a proven ability to deliver innovative financial services and solutions," said Bill Dwyer, President of National Sales and Marketing for LPL Financial. "Patriot's Club advisors are without a doubt among the premier financial advisors in our industry. They serve as trusted resources and counselors for their clients and their communities."
Mr. Romero is affiliated with LPL Financial and provides access to independent financial planning services, investment advice and asset management services to over 200 clients in Southern California and across the nation.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012), a top RIA custodian, and a leading independent consultant to retirement plans. LPL Financial offers integrated technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research to over 13,100 financial advisors and approximately 685 financial institutions. In addition, LPL Financial supports over 4,500 financial advisors licensed with insurance companies by providing customized clearing, advisory platforms and technology solutions. LPL Financial and its affiliates have approximately 2,900 employees with headquarters in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego. For more information, please visit www.lpl.com.
LPL Tracking #1-042062
*Based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?