|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2013 06:27 PM EST||
LA MIRADA, CA--(Marketwire - February 11, 2013) - HORN, a leading specialty ingredient distributor, has announced that effective immediately, their Animal Wellness business unit will offer Lonza's Animal Nutrition product lines. These products target the companion animal and feed market sectors and include Carniking
Lonza is one of the world's largest producers of L-carnitine and LAG. With state of the art facilities around the world, quality of products and groundbreaking research is at the forefront of their efforts. Lisa Alley-Zarkades, HORN's Animal Wellness VP of Sales, said, "We are very pleased to add Lonza's L-carnitine (Carniking™ and Carnifeed™) and LAG (LaraFeed™) ingredients to our product portfolio. Carniking™ and Carnifeed™ are both very important and hot innovation areas for weight management in the companion animal space. LaraFeed™ and LAG's prebiotic properties are also essential to this market segment. The science behind these ingredients is compelling and the products are of the highest quality. We look forward to working with Lonza, and providing our customers the best in class ingredients backed by sound science."
About HORN & HORN Animal Wellness
HORN Animal Wellness is a business unit dedicated to the pet and animal markets. This technically trained group brings much expertise in food science to the development of new products and solving solutions for customers.
Employee-owned/ESOP HORN is one of North America's largest distributors/marketers of raw materials and specialty ingredients for use in its seven distinct business units; Advanced Materials, Coatings and Building Materials, Composites and Fabrication Materials, Animal Wellness, Essentials, FoodTech and Nutraceuticals. Founded in 1961 as a specialty chemical distributor, HORN remains an entrepreneurial-driven company with an emphasis on specialized market segments. In 2011, HORN moved to a newly remodeled 177,000-square-foot facility in La Mirada, CA, providing a consolidated site for corporate leadership while retaining and supporting divisional manufacturing and warehouse sites.
For additional information, contact the company at 800-442-HORN or visit www.ethorn.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks