|By Business Wire||
|February 11, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
Chemtura Corporation (NYSE/Euronext: CHMT) today announced that Stephen Forsyth, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Susquehanna 2013 Chemical Conference from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET) Thursday, March 14, at the Boston Harbor Hotel, 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, Mass.
The format will consist entirely of one-on-one and small-group meetings in 45- to 50-minute segments.
The handout materials will be available under Webcasts and Presentations in the Investors section of Chemtura’s Web site at www.chemtura.com.
Chemtura Corporation, with 2011 sales of $3 billion, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher