|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 04:56 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global communications leader Porter Novelli announced today it won the best Facebook Communications Campaign at the 2013 PR News CSR Awards, which honor the year's top corporate social responsibility campaigns. The winners were announced today at a luncheon at The National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
Porter Novelli was awarded best Facebook Communications Campaign for the "Ben's Beginner's Cooking Contest" on behalf of Uncle Ben's.
"This program demonstrates the critical importance of giving back to the community in order to help make it greater than it was before," said Karen van Bergen, CEO, Porter Novelli. "The Uncle Ben's program was designed to inspire parents to help their children learn to cook so they can make smart, healthy meal choices throughout their lives.
"True engagement at the community level is a cornerstone of building lifelong relationships between brands and consumers," van Bergen added.
About Porter Novelli
A global public relations leader, Porter Novelli was founded in 1972. In 90 offices in nearly 60 countries, Porter Novelli combines the power of immersion with the rigor of research to create deep human insights that enable the agency to transform the opinions, beliefs and behaviors of those who matter most to its clients. For additional information, please visit www.porternovelli.com. Porter Novelli is a part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
About Diversified Agency Services
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom's holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
SOURCE Porter Novelli
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London