|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 03:46 PM EST||
MONTREAL, Feb. 11, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - After leading Avenir d'enfants as General Manager since its creation in 2009, Mrs. Lyse Brunet announced her retirement as of May 17, 2013 in agreement with Mrs. Lucienne Robillard, president of the board of directors as well as the administrators.
A recruiting committee will be put in place in order to find a replacement for the position of General Manager.
The board of directors thanks Mrs. Brunet for her leadership and ongoing commitment toward the mission of the organization. Under her guidance, Avenir d'enfants deployed it support across the province of Quebec to 140 local organizations working with over 2000 partners in early childhood development.
About Avenir d'enfants
Avenir d'enfants is a non-profit organization resulting from a public-philanthropic partnership between the Quebec government and the Foundation Lucie and André Chagnon. Avenir d'enfants provides support to local communities to foster the overall development of children aged five and under, who live in poverty, in order to provide them with a good start in life and ensure their success in school. Avenir d'enfants financially supports and assists local communities as well as knowledge transfer promoters.
SOURCE Avenir d'enfants
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?