|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2013 03:46 PM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- Northcore Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NCR) ("NCR" or the "Corporation") announces the closing of its first tranche private placement of an amount of $120,000 according to TSX-V rules and regulations. The proceeds of this first tranche private placement will serve to pay the following creditors of the Corporation:
Consultant fees $25,500 Legal firm fees $4,306.22 Auditor fees $50,000 Administration fees $518.64 TSX fees 862.31 Proxy & regulatory/ communications $84.44 Transfer Agent fees $8,623.15 Property Payment $29,794.13 Total : $119,688.89
Also, the Corporation wishes to disclose that all the directors of said Corporation duly approved this first tranche private placement as well as the use of proceeds.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks