|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 03:46 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CBOE Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOE) announced today that Edward T. Tilly, President and Chief Operating Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 14th Annual Financial Services Forum in Miami, Florida on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time.
The presentation, to be broadcast live over the Internet, can be accessed at www.cboe.com under Investor Relations, Events and Presentations. Approximately 24 hours after the live presentation, an audio Webcast will be available for replay at the same address.
About CBOE Holdings:
CBOE Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOE) is the holding company for Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), the CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) and other subsidiaries. CBOE, the largest U.S. options exchange and creator of listed options, continues to set the bar for options and volatility trading through product innovation, trading technology and investor education. CBOE Holdings offers equity, index and ETF options, including proprietary products, such as S&P 500 options (SPX), the most active U.S. index option, and options and futures on the CBOE Volatility Index (the VIX Index). Other products engineered by CBOE include equity options, security index options, LEAPS options, FLEX options, and benchmark products such as the CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index (BXM). CBOE Holdings is home to the world-renowned Options Institute and www.cboe.com, the go-to place for options and volatility trading resources. CBOE is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), with all trades cleared by the OCC.
CBOE®, Chicago Board Options Exchange®, CFE®, FLEX®, LEAPS®, CBOE Volatility Index® and VIX® are registered trademarks, and BuyWriteSM, BXMSM, SPXSM, CBOE Futures ExchangeSM and The Options Institute are servicemarks of Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated (CBOE). Standard & Poor's®, S&P® and S&P 500® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services, LLC and have been licensed for use by CBOE and CFE.
SOURCE CBOE Holdings, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher