|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 03:45 PM EST||
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To share the love this Valentine's Day, Red Robin is bringing back Girls' Night Out so ladies can celebrate the holiday with their one true love – Red Robin! On Feb. 14, the gourmet burger expert will treat guests to half price bottles of wine and dessert. For one night only, Red Robin® restaurants* will offer the Gooey Chocolate Brownie Cake – decadent chocolate cake topped with hot fudge and vanilla ice cream, and served with sweet strawberries – for just $1.99 with the purchase of a burger, entree or salad.
To make this deal even sweeter, Red Robin is also offering half-off bottles of wine on Valentine's Day, ranging in price from $7.50 to $12.50.**
"Red Robin will have female guests feeling the love this February with the return of Girls' Night Out," said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin's senior vice president and chief marketing officer. "Ladies can plan a date with their very best girlfriends at a local Red Robin with great food, wine and of course, chocolate, for the perfect Valentine's Day."
For more information about Red Robin and to find a restaurant location near you, visit www.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. There are more than 470 Red Robin® restaurants located across the United States and Canada, including corporate-owned locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin... YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter.
* Available in participating restaurants.
** Must purchase burger, entree or salad per each discounted item; price reflects half-price discount
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher