|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 03:45 PM EST||
PLYMOUTH, Wis., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sartori Company has announced the return of their Limited Edition Extra-Aged Goat cheese to finer cheese shops in June. This unique, award winning cheese was awarded a prestigious Gold Medal from the U.K. based Global Cheese Awards.
This special limited edition release is meticulously crafted by Sartori cheesemakers using a blend of old world tradition coupled with American ingenuity. The cheese is made in limited quantities and only produced when the conditions are perfect and the ingredients are readily available.
Sartori cheesemaker Pam Hodgson notes, "It was important to me to create a well-balanced goat cheese that anyone can enjoy. After my team and I spent many years experimenting, we determined that at 10 months of aging, we achieved what we believe to be a wonderfully balanced and very unique goat cheese. To have won Gold at the Global Cheese Awards is a great honor. Like all of Sartori's cheeses, the Extra-Aged Goat cheese is a blend of science and art; we individually handle each wheel and test each batch, making sure the cheese is 'just right' before releasing it. To add the finishing touches, each wheel is hand signed and numbered."
Sartori's Limited Edition Extra-Aged Goat cheese will be available at select specialty cheese shops throughout the United States in June and July. Additionally, a limited supply of 4 oz. wedges will be available for sale at the Sartori online store, www.sartoricheese.com.
Sartori has been producing artisan and premium cheese for seven decades for Specialty, Retail, Ingredient, Restaurant and Food Service markets. Based in Plymouth, Wisconsin, Sartori has an impressive array of award winning cheese noted for innovative approaches and consistent top quality across their entire line. For more information, please visit www.sartoricheese.com or call us directly at 800-558-5888.
SOURCE Sartori Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher