|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 01:16 PM EST||
SOMERSET, N.J. and LAS VEGAS, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nuclear Medicine Information Systems, LLC and BioDose, LLC have been renamed and rebranded as ec2 Software Solutions, company officials announced today.
Somerset, N.J.-based NMIS was established in 1985 to help hospital and nuclear pharmacy administrators manage record keeping for nuclear medicine departments in hospitals and medical clinics specializing in nuclear medicine services. BioDose, based out of Las Vegas, was a 1999 spin-off positioned to help nuclear medicine teams implement and manage software needs in the nuclear medicine industry.
Today, the two companies offer industry-leading software solutions that help medical providers navigate the vast and complex administration and regulations of the nuclear medicine industry. The company has approximately 5,500 customers worldwide in hospitals, nuclear pharmacies and out-patient facilities.
"As our two companies evolved, it became clear to us that we needed a unified brand and identity," said CEO Scott Nelson. "We feel that ec2 Software Solutions is a much better way for us to be seen and understood by current and future customers. This rebrand takes our company to a new level."
The company's software also helps facilities move from paper-based environments to fully-electronic document management systems. Doses, histories, batch records and complete regulatory compliance are accurately managed with ec2's suite of software solutions. Many software options are available and are customized to meet individual needs.
In addition to a new name, ec2 Software Solutions' rebrand includes a new logo and supporting marketing materials. A new website is also being launched in the spring.
"Throughout the years, we have listened to our customers and developed comprehensive solutions for all of their needs," added Nelson. "As the industry continues to evolve, our technology and software solutions will continue to exceed customer need and expectation."
ABOUT ec2 Software Solutions:
ec2 Software Solutions is an industry-leading provider of software solutions for the nuclear medicine community. It's suite of innovative products help more than 5,500 customers manage records, patient care and regulatory requirements in the industry. www.ec2software.com
CONTACT: The Lavidge Company
Greg Sexton x555
SOURCE ec2 Software Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London