|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 12:12 PM EST||
PASO ROBLES, Calif., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Aviation Alliance, LLC (Alliance) today announced that Patty Wagstaff, the legendary aerobatic champion, has joined the Excalibur 421 leadership team.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/patty-wagstaff-named-to-excalibur-421-leadership-team-190691141.html
Wagstaff will be the demonstration pilot for the Excalibur 421 and will be responsible for overseeing the transition training program for clients as well as pilot in command of several planned attempts at world record flight for twin-engine aircraft. She will also serve as an in-house marketing consultant.
The Excalibur 421 features a remanufactured Cessna 421 airframe upgraded with Pratt & Whitney PT6A-135A turboprop engines. It also includes an extensive custom Garmin® avionics suite and a new-generation interior cabin. Tires, brakes, de-icing, hydraulics and electrical systems are also all new.
"Patty Wagstaff has received every conceivable award in civilian aviation and is a world-recognized spokesperson for general aviation, we are thrilled to have someone with her flying expertise involved with the Excalibur 421," said Jack Pelton, Aviation Alliance managing director of operations.
In July 2004, Patty was inducted into the National Aviation Hall of Fame. She is also a six-time recipient of the "First Lady of Aerobatics" Betty Skelton Award. Most recently, she received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Air Force Association, was inducted into the EAA/IAC Hall of Fame and was presented the NAA/99's Katharine Wright Award.
"I'm looking forward to using my experience to help make the Excalibur 421 a superior, cost-effective aircraft for my fellow pilots and business aviation owner operators," said Wagstaff.
To keep up with the latest product and news developments for the Excalibur 421 visit the Facebook page Excalibur 421, LLC.
About The Aviation Alliance, LLC
The Aviation Alliance, LLC manages various programs that remanufacture, modernize and market aircraft that then rival or exceed new-aircraft performance, safety and reliability, at a fraction of the cost.
SOURCE The Aviation Alliance, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks