|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:46 AM EST||
LONDON, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, is celebrating its 24 year partnership with Air France by offering Air France-KLM customers 24 per cent off basic car rentals for bookings made during the week of Valentine's Day for any of the 1,000 Air France-KLM destinations around the world. The offer, which will run from 11th to 18th February, is valid on all qualifying rentals that commence by 30th September 2013.
Michel Taride, President of Hertz International, commented: "We're delighted to be celebrating our 24 year partnership with Air France. Our long-standing relationship is a testament to the continual quality of service provided by both parties. We offer a wide range of cars for every type of romantic break."
The offer coincides with recent findings on the most romantic songs people would like to drive to. According to recent research commissioned by Hertz, Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' and Bryan Adams' 'Everything I Do' topped the UK poll, while Francis Cabrel's 'Je l'aime a Mourir' was voted the most romantic by French citizens. 2,000 respondents from the UK and France were polled by OnePoll.com on behalf of Hertz in January 2013.
In addition to the discount, all Air France 'Flying Blue' members will also receive up to 800 Flying Blue Miles. Customers are advised to use discount code (CDP): 736632 to qualify for the special offer when booking. The offer applies to all standard car groups, with a minimum of a three day rental. Further terms and conditions apply and can be found on www.hertz.co.uk/airfrance24
Terms and conditions.
- The 24% discount available at participating Hertz locations worldwide, and applies to time and mileage (base rental charges) and all mandatory insurance and waivers that may be included in the base rental charge.
- Discount applies only to reservations made between 11- 18th February 2013 for pick-ups before 30th September 2013
- The offer applies to all standard car groups (excludes Hertz Collections).
- To qualify for discount customers must supply CDP 736632 at time of reservation
- Flying Blue members must quote their card number at time of reservation and present their card at the Hertz counter to earn miles
- Minimum of three day rentals apply
- Hertz standard terms and conditions apply, including minimum age restrictions.
- Blackout periods apply
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time
- Offer may not be used in conjunction with another promotion
The Hertz Corporation (www.hertz.com) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in 80 countries.
Hertz is in its 94th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz #1 Club Gold, Worldwide Online Check-in, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Family, Fun/Adrenaline and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
T: +44 (0) 207 611 3735
T: +44 (0) 207 611 3597
SOURCE The Hertz Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks