|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:45 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ORMP) (http://www.oramed.com), a developer of oral drug delivery systems, announced today that their February 7th RetailInvestorConferences.com presentation is now available for on-demand viewing.
LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > red "register/ watch event now" button
Oramed's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
About Oramed Pharmaceuticals
Oramed Pharmaceuticals is a technology pioneer in the field of oral delivery solutions for drugs and vaccines currently delivered via injection. Established in 2006, Oramed's technology is based on over 30 years of research by top research scientists at Jerusalem's Hadassah Medical Center. Oramed is seeking to revolutionize the treatment of diabetes through its proprietary flagship product, an orally ingestible insulin capsule (ORMD-0801) currently approaching FDA-approved Phase 2 clinical trials, and with its oral exenatide capsule (ORMD-0901; a GLP-1 analog), currently approaching Phase 1b/2a trials. The company's corporate and R&D headquarters are based in Jerusalem.
Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) PR Newswire and MUNCmedia, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network and MUNCmedia's sophisticated retail investor targeting.
SOURCE Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London