|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:45 AM EST||
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Propex Operating Company, LLC announced today that Fibermesh®, the leading brand of concrete reinforcing fibers, will expand distribution with Carter-Waters, a leading supplier of construction materials. Fibermesh will now be available through Carter-Waters distribution centers in Missouri, Kansas and Illinois.
According to John Goers, Vice President of Infrastructure Solutions, the selection of Carter-Waters as a distributor for Propex will make Fibermesh® easy to buy in the markets Carter-Waters services. "We are proud to expand our partnership with Carter-Waters as we continue to expand our infrastructure solutions," said Goers. "This is the latest in a series of growth initiatives to better service our ready mix concrete and precast customers."
"Both companies have a tradition of commitment to serving customers' needs," said Ray Payne, Vice President of Purchasing and Marketing at Carter-Waters. "We are confident that the collaboration between Carter-Waters and Propex will provide our customers with the benefits, experience, quality, and trust that they have grown to expect."
About Carter-Waters, LLC
Carter-Waters provides quality products and services since 1922 and is a leading Midwest distributor of construction materials and tools to commercial, highway, municipal, residential and multi-family builders. Carter-Waters extends across Missouri, Kansas, and Illinois with 10 locations to serve our customers' construction material and equipment needs.
For more information, visit www.carter-waters.com.
About Propex Operating Co., LLC
Every day, billions of people depend on Propex to stabilize a shifting world and protect the modern way of life. Our highly innovative portfolio of engineered products helps build and rebuild key infrastructure worldwide. For more than 100 years, the company has brought innovation and leadership to the markets they serve. Propex develops solutions that displace outdated technologies and catalyze new and established industries to better practices in construction, engineering, erosion control, water management and transportation. For more information on Propex, visit www.propexglobal.com.
For more information on Fibermesh® concrete reinforcement fibers, visit www.fibermesh.com.
SOURCE Propex Operating Company, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks