|By Elizabeth White||
|February 13, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
Compuware Corporation on Monday announced the publication of its latest Application Performance Management (APM) Best Practices collection, titled: "Optimizing Cloud & Virtualized Applications." Written by thought leaders from Compuware's APM Center of Excellence, this new volume provides best practices and techniques that enable senior managers, IT team leaders and practitioners to manage and optimize application performance in cloud environments.
Cloud and virtualization are two of the most transformational technology trends in the IT industry today. Initially, a common concern with the migration to these environments is centered on data integrity and security. As adoption moves from departmental applications and test environments to business-critical applications, managing performance and availability has become a critical issue. This volume examines the business and operational challenges associated with these changes. Download this volume here.
Topics covered in this new volume include:
- Application performance challenges of working in a virtualized environment
- Why performance management is easier in public clouds rather than in on-premise clouds
- The challenge of managing hybrid-cloud applications
- Paradigm shift in cost structure and its risk in the public cloud
- How to monitor and analyze performance of the Windows Azure Storage Service.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher