|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Environment Plus Pest Control, LLC, a leading eco-friendly pest control firm, is pleased to announce that they have been awarded GSA Schedule 03FAC contract (GS-21F-0015Y) and are now certified to supply commercial pest control and management services to the Federal Government. Acknowledging the growth in federal spending through the GSA, Environment Plus Pest Control has listed their Integrated Pest Management (IPM) services on the government's electronic ordering system, GSA Advantage!®.
"This schedule opens up significantly more markets throughout the country and affords us an opportunity to service federal agencies and buildings beyond the greater mid-west region," states Robert L. Knox, President at Environment Plus Pest Control, LLC. He adds: "We believe that with our exceptional customer service and commitment to industry innovation, we have something very special to offer government agencies."
A Minority Owned Small Business (MOSB), Environment Plus Pest Control launched a major training and recruitment initiative in 1997 that resulted in a team of highly specialized and professional licensed service technicians. A doctorate level Entomologist was added to the team to guide the company's commitment to Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is often referred to as Modern Pest Control because it takes a more comprehensive, science based, and eco-friendly approach to eliminating unwanted pests than traditional pest control. Traditionally, pest control firms have relied heavily on the use of toxic chemicals and outdated measures to eliminate pests. IPM is an approach that focuses simultaneously on improving sanitation: eliminating food and water where it doesn't belong, reducing clutter, and sealing up gaps and crevices that provide access or shelter for pests. Environment Plus Pest Control's IPM process can be thought of as a shield against pests, rather than as a reaction to them after they've already become established.
About Environment Plus Pest Control, LLC:
Founded in 1986, Environment Plus Pest Control is a full service, eco-friendly pest control firm committed to providing quality services to commercial, institutional, and residential customers. The company's philosophy is deeply rooted in the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and the concept that the customer's needs always come first. During the 90s Environment Plus Pest Control experienced significant growth; expanding their customer base to include commercial and institutional customers across Ohio and neighboring states. Visit www.environmentplus1.com for more information.
Contact for Environment Plus Pest Control, LLC: Robert L. Knox, President at (614) 263-0202
SOURCE Environment Plus Pest Control, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London