|By Business Wire||
|February 11, 2013 06:07 AM EST||
In its latest move to empower small and midsize businesses via industrial-strength hosted applications, Infinitely Virtual, a leading provider of virtual server cloud computing services, has rolled out Dell RemoteScan®, the most stable, secure and seamless software solution for image acquisition in hosted environments.
Dell RemoteScan provides hassle-free desktop scanner connectivity for thousands of companies across various industries in nearly 120 countries, with more than one billion documents scanned worldwide. Priced at $9.99/month per scanning station, Dell RemoteScan enables businesses to scan into any application on any server. Dell RemoteScan works with any imaging device, all TWAIN or WIA scanners, RDP and ICA.
“We’re helping small and midsize businesses move to the cloud because, increasingly, that’s where the applications are,” said Adam Stern, CEO, Infinitely Virtual. “Just as we have with hosted versions of Intuit’s QuickBooks, Microsoft Office and other business-critical software, we’re making it easy and affordable for companies without a formal IT infrastructure to access and benefit from cloud technologies.
“Dell RemoteScan is enormously popular because it effortlessly addresses a need – image acquisition -- that just about every business has, and that some businesses consider their lifeblood,” Stern said. “An accepted and proven standard, RemoteScan ensures uninterrupted workflow, and provides essential peace of mind when server-reboots and lost data scans are simply not an option.”
Since 2003, RemoteScan has become the recognized worldwide leader of software solutions for scanning and imaging device connection. RemoteScan software has been used in thousands of medical and financial companies worldwide. The RemoteScan product line is the accepted standard wherever EMR and document management software systems are installed. RemoteScan is purchased and recommended by thousands of government, medical, financial, freight, insurance and industrial organizations worldwide.
For additional details on Dell RemoteScan, visit www.infinitelyvirtual.com.
About Infinitely Virtual
Infinitely Virtual is a leading provider of high quality and affordable virtual server technology, capable of delivering services to any type of business, via terminal servers, SharePoint servers and SQL servers – all based on Virtual Dedicated Servers. The company was established as a subsidiary of Altay Corporation, and through this partnership, Infinitely Virtual provides customers with expert 24×7 technical support. With an innovative approach to virtualization – one that includes reliance on its IaaS and SaaS tools for its own operation — Infinitely Virtual provides aggressively priced options that competitors simply cannot meet. More information about Infinitely Virtual can be found at: http://www.infinitelyvirtual.com or call 866-257-8455.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London