|By Business Wire||
|February 11, 2013 06:06 AM EST||
Windhaven Insurance™ has selected Medata as its new bill review software vendor. Windhaven Insurance is a Florida-based auto insurance provider representing both Equity Insurance Company and its own carrier.
The efficiencies, customization and flexibility provided by Medata’s automated system sealed the deal for Windhaven Insurance, according to Operations Manager Jennifer Arango. “We were amazed at the service we’ve received,” she added. “Medata provided customizable solutions that completely integrated with our proprietary claims system and restored features like explanation of review that were lost under our previous bill review company.”
Medata’s automation enables a more efficient way to perform bill review and apply deductible, co-payment and claim limits in linear, sequential order. Bills and work in progress can be routed to an adjuster on a defined business timeline.
“From the moment programming began through the actual implementation, Medata’s managers and their staffs were very hands on, very into our needs and concerns. If we request a certain feature, they try their best to accommodate what we need or find a better solution,” Arango said, noting that Medata is able to provide services, such as data entry, faster than could be done in house.
“Medata’s dedication to true bill review, along with our flexible workflow system, allows for a quality and timely implementation. Our strong customer focus builds a solid foundation for success from the start,” said Medata’s COO Tom Herndon.
About Windhaven Insurance
Headquartered in Miami, Fla., Windhaven Insurance is a Florida-based auto insurance provider working with more than 1000 independent agents around the states and offers policy holders user-friendly, positive and efficient claims experiences. For more information, please see http://www.windhaveninsurance.com/contact/
Medata, a privately-held company based in Tustin, Calif., originated medical bill review in 1975. Today, it continues to provide the most comprehensive medical cost containment solution for the insurance industry. Medata has an outstanding record as a provider of bill review software and services to national property and casualty insurers, state compensation funds, self-insured employers and third-party administrators. Medata can be reached at (800) 854-7591 or www.medata.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks