|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 04:01 AM EST||
MUMBAI, February 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
CPhI Conferences announces the 2nd Global Pharma Regulatory Summit, which is now transformed into a week-long summit, taking place from 11-15 March 2013 at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, Mumbai, India. The format of the conference is as follows:
· Pre-conference seminar - GDUFA
· Conference Day One - US focused day
· Conference Day Two - EU focused day
· Conference Day Three - RoW regulations
· Workshop - eCTD Lifecycle Management
This regulatory-focused summit has received a lot of interest and has already confirmed industry leaders to be present including, Ashish Kohli, Director - EU Regulatory Strategy, Pfizer UK; Imtiyaz Basade, Senior Vice President - Regulatory Affairs, Mylan Laboratories; Praveen Khullar, Senior Director Development Centre, Sanofi Synthelaboe; Dr. Rajkiran Jain, Head - International Regulatory Affairs, Zydus Cadila; Dr. Hoss Dowlat, Vice President, PharmaBio Consulting (Lifesciences) Germany; Naveen Kumar Jain, Associate Director - Regulatory Affairs, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories and many more.
This event features in-depth discussions on specific regulatory challenges faced by pharma companies in US, Europe and RoW markets. First two days of the conference are dedicated to the US and EU markets respectively. The complexities involved in US and EU regulations around DMF, ANDA, QbD, and Variation regulations will also be addressed. Third day of the conference focuses on regulations for RoW markets including LATAM, ASEAN, Turkey, MENA, South Africa, Russia/CIS and many more.
In addition to this event, there are two unique interactive sessions - pre-conference seminar on GDUFA presented by Arvind Mishra, Joint President - Corporate QA/QC and RA, Cadila Pharmaceuticals and many more. Also, post-conference workshop on eCTD Lifecycle Management taken up by Jasbir Chohan, Director - Regulatory Operations, Pharmaceutical eConsulting, UK and Chikkam Rama Mohan Rao, Director - RA operations, Novo Nordisk.
This week-long summit has already registered more than 80 attendees including companies like Cipla, Piramal Healthcare, Glenmark Generics, Beximco, Alkem, Cadila, Famycare and will help you understand and clarify stringent regulatory requirements to enhance exports in the high potential regulated and semi-regulated markets.
Find out more about 2nd Global Pharma Regulatory Summit at http://www.pharmaregulation-india.com/pr.
CPhI is a UBM brand, and is the largest and most important meeting place for the Indian pharma industry. Each year, CPhI attracts around 850 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors to the show, providing us with an unrivalled reach to all the key decision makers in the Indian Pharma industry.
About UBM India
UBM India is a subsidiary of UBM plc, which is the second largest independent exhibition organiser in the world. It is the largest trade exhibition organiser in India, responsible for 26 exhibitions in different locations across the country. The company is also involved in the organisation of conference programmes throughout India and in the publications of trade journals and magazines. For further details please visit the UBM India website, http://www.ubmindia.in.
Primary Media Contact: Shwetha Prabhu, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-22-61727001
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks