|By Business Wire||
|February 11, 2013 03:44 AM EST||
Magyar Telecom B.V. (the “Company”), and its subsidiaries (together the “Group”), a leading telecommunications and internet services provider, announced today that it is undertaking a strategic review of the Group’s capital structure in light of new tax legislation and the weak Hungarian macroeconomic environment. To assist in this process the Company has retained Houlihan Lokey (Europe) Limited (“Houlihan Lokey”) as financial advisor and White & Case LLP as legal advisor. The review will be focused on the Group’s balance sheet and is not intended to impact the Group’s employees, partners, suppliers or trade creditors. Enquiries related to this review should be addressed to Houlihan Lokey using the contact details provided below.
As part of the capital structure review, the Company is launching a noteholder identification process in order to obtain input from noteholders. The information gathered through this exercise, subject to applicable laws and regulations, will be treated in the strictest confidence and kept within the Group, its subsidiaries and its professional advisers, and will be used by members of the Group only to contact noteholders.
A press release with details of the noteholder identification process will follow shortly and will be distributed also through the relevant clearing systems to be forwarded to all the noteholders. Any questions from noteholders can be directed to DF King Worldwide (the “Identification Agent”) to the details below.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks