|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 03:12 AM EST||
DUBAI, UAE, February 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Carlos Valdecantos has recently joined Delta Partners as a Partner. Carlos will actively contribute to the advisory business in the Middle East, Africa and Central and Eastern Europe regions being based in Delta Partners' Barcelona office.
Carlos joins Delta Partners with extensive experience in the management consulting business in the TMT industry. Before joining Delta Partners Carlos had been advising all major telecom firms in Europe, Africa and the Middle East as a Partner of mmC Group, a strategy TMT consulting boutique he founded in 2005. Prior to that, Carlos had been a senior Principal with DiamondCluster (now Oliver Wyman) working across Europe, Latin America and North Africa.
The hiring of Carlos will mean mmC will integrate into Delta Partners from now onwards. "Integrating mmC Group within Delta Partners comes as a natural evolution for us," says Carlos. "In light of this move, our clients will now be able to leverage a larger company with more scale and an excellent track record. I'm excited to support Delta Partners' efforts to capitalize on this great opportunity."
"We are confident Carlos Valdecantos will make significant contributions to the growth of Delta Partners helping our continued diversification efforts in new regions, in line with our strategic objectives," said Victor Font, Group Managing Director in Delta Partners.
Carlos Valdecantos is skilled in strategy, business design, innovation, growth, mergers & acquisitions, post merger integration, organizational change, marketing, sales, product development and operational excellence. He is used to leading large, multidisciplinary teams, and his experience covers strategy to implementation projects, having been responsible for over 50 assignments with more than 30 TMT players across Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Carlos has a M. Sc in Science Physics and Electronics from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid and has taken advanced courses in International Business and International Marketing Strategies during his tenure at PWC and DiamondCluster.
For more about Delta Partners please visit http://www.deltapartnersgroup.com
About Delta Partners
Delta Partners is the leading TMT advisory and investment specialist in emerging markets. With more than 180 professionals, the group operates across 50 markets in the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, Emerging Asia, and Latin America. Delta Partners provides three synergistic services: management advisory, corporate finance, and investments from its offices in the UAE, South Africa, Spain, Singapore and Colombia.
Contact: Karen Cordeiro, T: +971-56-6815864, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London