|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 03:02 AM EST||
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, February 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
JFX, the online forex trading specialist, has launched an attractive rebate program allowing clients to receive money whenever they place trades. Each month, clients receive a pleasant addition into their trading account which helps increases trading performance. Since its inception in 2012, JFX has gone from strength to strength both internally and improving their offering. The latest technical addition is the arrival of its new website http://www.JFX.com in 14 languages.
JFX's website was developed with their ever expanding client base in mind. Clients span 28 countries, which is a huge achievement given the short time JFX has been open. The website represents the expansion of the company and its brand with particular focus to pricing, white label/IB solutions, educational services and of course its new rebate program for retail clients.
JFX's Chairman, Charles-Henri Sabet commented "With the website now live in 14 languages it provides an excellent customer service and demonstrates how global our offering is, whilst also underlining our growth expectations for 2013."
The website, available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean and Chinese, is structured with a viewpoint of completeness of information and easy navigation. It is also mobile optimized, supporting the increased popularity of mobile web usage. Over 11% of global Internet traffic in the 2012 comes from smartphones and tablets, so adapting to clients' demands wherever they are, was key.
The JFX website also offers a quick and easy way for traders to sign up for a competitive forex rebate program, which gives clients an opportunity to earn additional revenue on every trade. The program is available to new and existing clients, and there is no upper limit on the rebates.. The earned revenues are credited to clients' accounts every month and can be withdrawn or reinvested for trading purposes.
Commenting on the new developments, Marco Murgida, JFX's CEO, says, "Introduction of the new multi-language site and the rebate program is the logical extension of our ongoing efforts to provide the best user experience to our clients around the world. We are committed to being a truly global brand and aim to quickly respond to the real needs of traders."
JFX, the trading brand of Jiffix Markets Limited, is a fully licensed and regulated investment firm specialized in online forex trading. JFX offers private, institutional and IB/White Label clients a complete set of tools for their trading and investment strategies. These include 3 trading platforms, MetaTrader 4, JFX Trader and ProTrader; a choice of 2 account types, ECN and Prime, both with exceptional pricing; 24 hour specialist support; and comprehensive market analysis to enhance trader online experience. The experience of the senior members of staff is immense.- Combined, the 6 most senior members bring with them over 150 years of knowledge.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London