|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
MOSTA, Malta, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RTFX Ltd, a regulated European currency asset management firm offering three automated strategies, today reported fourth quarter 2012 results. Each strategy generated positive gross return, a performance distinction achieved annually since inception.
Q4 2012 Gross Performance:
Conservative Strategy: +3.74%
Standard Strategy: +21.30%
Dynamic Strategy: +30.46%
Conservative: +30.60% since April 2011
Standard: + 66.93% since October 2010
Dynamic: +55.36% since April 2011
The risk-averse Conservative Strategy achieved excellent consistency with the largest monthly drawdown of -1.11% (May) and high of +3.66% (January). The Standard Strategy achieved its most consistent year since inception with the largest monthly drawdown of -5.54% (February) and high of +11.66% (November). The Dynamic Strategy, catering to high-risk investors, achieved improved annual consistency with the largest monthly drawdown of -7.96% (February) and high of +18.09% (November).
A pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange market with a history dating back to 1995, RTFX started developing its first Algo trading strategy in 2006 to manage internal assets. Today RTFX is a world leader in the area of electronic FX management. It is able to deliver the best available FX investment strategies while ensuring the most efficient execution and risk management. RTFX is also licensed and authorized to provide broker/dealer services under European investment services directives. Visit RTFX to learn more about its Asset Management Services including detailed historical performances of all three strategies, minimum investments and the automated trading system.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks