|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
CHARLESTON, SC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- A startup, GetAwayGrey, is now offering a nutraceutical multi-vitamin designed to reverse and prevent grey hair. The product is an alternative to the use of hair dyes, which contain irritating and potentially toxic chemicals.
GetAwayGrey works on an entirely different principle than dyes and chemicals by addressing the underlying cause of grey hair: hydrogen peroxide removes pigment from hair before it grows. GetAwayGrey allows men and women to reverse grey hair naturally without having to resort to unhealthy chemical hair coloring.
The greying process begins when the level of the Catalase enzyme begins to drop as people age. Less Catalase means that hydrogen peroxide naturally occurring in hair cannot be broken down, and the result is grey hair. GetAwayGrey is a supplement that replicates the Catalase enzyme to stop the chemical chain reaction that results in grey hair. GetAwayGrey works on an entirely different principle than dyes and chemicals by addressing the underlying cause of grey hair.
Karin Schallreuter, professor of clinical and experimental dermatology at the University of Bradford in the UK, says that replacing Catalase "could have great implications in the hair greying scenario in humans." Schallreuter's study appeared in the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology's FASEB Journal, and gained media attention from The Discovery Channel, WebMD.com, Oprah and CBS News. Additionally, several thousand people have tried the product, and are enthusiastic about the results.
Yi-Chung Huang, who had colored his grey hair for years, gave GetAwayGrey a try and quickly noticed results. "Whenever I see my natural hair color growing from the roots, the joy is beyond description," says Huang.
According to the company, some people see a reversal of grey hair in as few as eight weeks, while others may not see a change for up to 12 weeks, due to the differing levels of naturally-occurring Catalase. Kris Horning saw an improvement in her hair's color and texture within six weeks after starting GetAway Grey. "I started to notice that my hair was getting all-around darker," she said.
For those seeking to prevent or stop grey hair, GetAwayGrey combines science and nature to create an all natural grey hair solution.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks