|By PR Newswire||
|February 10, 2013 11:58 PM EST||
OTTAWA, Feb. 10, 2013 /CNW/ - Once again this year, Canadian music was praised and rewarded at the Grammy Awards. Canada was well represented by our artists, who continue to prove themselves to be among the best.
I would like to congratulate Drake, this year's Canadian GRAMMY Award winner for Best Rap Album. I would also like to salute all the Canadian artists nominated this year.
Thanks to Canadian talent and creativity, our country is the third-largest exporter of musical talent, and our sound recording market is the seventh-largest in the world.
Our Government recognizes the importance of the music industry, and we are pleased to support our artists who help showcase our culture at home and abroad through programs like the Canada Music Fund.
SOURCE Canadian Heritage
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks