|By PR Newswire||
|February 10, 2013 11:21 PM EST||
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. and LONDON, Feb. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold glowed on red carpets around the world tonight as leading ladies of British Film and rock and roll royalty went all out in gold jewelry for their respective big nights.
In London, strong gold jewelry accents proved a refined counterpoint to smart, ladylike, black frocks. The bracelet continued to rule, with BAFTA winner Anne Hathaway sporting an elaborate gold diamond encrusted bangle, and Laura Whitmore stacking multiple bold cuffs. Thandie Newton chose enormous gold chandelier earrings, while Andrea Riseborough, standing out in the crowd, accessorized her bright primrose Vivienne Westwood gown with a dainty gold chain necklace from DeBeers.
In Los Angeles, gold glittered on the larger than life celebrants. Jennifer Lopez, in a daring one shouldered black Anthony Vaccarello dress, struck a pose with a large gold bracelet, as did Carly Rae Jepsen and Kelly Osborne, who both selected Brazilian jeweler H. Stern. Nicole Kidman, chic in Vera Wang lace rocked a gold serpent bangle in a nod to the Year of the Snake. The snake trend was also seen on Florence Welch who wore rings from Jewelista.
Celebrities that wore gold jewelry to the Grammy Awards this year include:
NICOLE KIDMAN – Fred Leighton 19th Century green enamel, diamond, and yellow gold snake cuff and pyramid shaped yellow gold pendant earrings.
CARLY RAE JEPSEN – H. Stern Grupo Corpo ring in 18k yellow gold
KELLY OSBOURNE- H. Stern Purangaw earrings in 18k yellow gold, Purangaw bracelet in 18k yellow gold, and vintage sapphire ring in 18k yellow gold with diamonds.
FLORENCE WELCH – Jewelista gold rings
KAT DENNINGS – David Yurman yellow gold necklace, bracelet, and ring.
Celebrities that wore gold jewelry to the BAFTA Awards this year include Andrea Riseborough, BAFTA winner Anne Hathaway, Thandie Newton and Laura Whitmore.
Photos available upon request.
LoveGold seeks out the world's most beautiful gold jewelry, the designers creating it and the people wearing it.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?