|By PR Newswire||
|February 10, 2013 06:45 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carrie Underwood took the Grammy Red Carpet wearing over Thirty-One Million Dollars in precious Johnathon Arndt Diamonds. The Necklace featured 381 Carat of Oval, Pear, Marquise and Round brilliant white Diamonds, from the 2013 Johnathon Arndt Collection. Cut, Color, Clarity, Carat Weight and Carrie....The 5 C's of Diamonds.
For more information about Johnathon Arndt Gallery of Jewels, please visit www.JohnathonArndt.com.
Ten Galleries Worldwide
9469 South Santa Monica Boulevard
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210. USA
SOURCE Johnathon Arndt Gallery of Jewels
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks