|By PR Newswire||
|February 10, 2013 04:31 PM EST||
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carfax today announced its industry-leading database of vehicle history information now exceeds eleven billion records. In addition, the database comprises information from more than 75,000 sources, such as U.S. and Canadian motor vehicle departments, service and repair facilities, insurance companies and police departments. Millions of consumers and 30,000 dealerships use Carfax information every year to help them buy and sell cars with more confidence.
"We work hard to provide our customers with the best information," said Larry Gamache, communications director at Carfax. "Successful programs like Carfax Service Network and Police Crash Assistance help us forge strong relationships with key sources throughout North America. Every day we add millions of new records to our database. Knowing more about the cars we buy and sell makes our roads safer than ever before."
The Carfax database is located in Columbia, Mo., where the company was founded in 1986. A Carfax Vehicle History Report helps used car buyers and sellers avoid hidden problems, make more educated buying decisions and builds consumer confidence. Find free Carfax Reports online and at your local dealership, or purchase one at www.carfax.com.
About Carfax (www.carfax.com)
Carfax is the vehicle history expert for used car buyers, sellers and the automotive industry. Carfax created the Vehicle History Report in 1986 and maintains the largest vehicle history database ever assembled, comprising over 11 billion vehicle records from more than 75,000 sources across North America. A Carfax® Vehicle History Report™, the most trusted resource for vehicle history information, is an essential step in the used car buying process. Get free Carfax® Reports from dealers wherever used cars are sold online or look for Carfax Advantage™ dealers in your area and say 'Show Me the Carfax'. For used car buying tips or to purchase a Carfax® Report, visit www.carfax.com.
Connect with us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter @CarfaxReports, read our Blog and Customer Stories, and watch us on YouTube. Friend Car Fox on Facebook and follow him on Twitter @TheCarFox. Download the 'Carfax Reports' mobile app from the App StoreSM and Google PlaySM.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks