|By Marketwired .||
|February 9, 2013 02:20 PM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/09/13 -- Xtime, the leading cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) and scheduling platform for the automotive service industry, announced today it has launched version 7.0 of its industry leading scheduling platform. Available immediately to qualifying dealers, Xtime version 7.0 includes a brand new scheduling interface designed to efficiently capture demand for automotive maintenance and repair services. Also part of version 7.0, Xtime is launching its Service Timeline, a compelling visual representation of a vehicle's service history and future service needs.
Dealerships need to give their customers a convenient, highly personalized service experience to drive up CSI and average dollars per RO. They must also provide transparency and ongoing engagement to boost retention and loyalty. Based on extensive consumer research, Xtime designed 7.0 to incorporate familiar consumer online design metaphors to instill trust and convenience, thereby driving additional customer engagement. Some of its features include:
- Streamlined Scheduler with 'Find Me' and One-Click Booking: Cuts the time needed for both new and returning customers to schedule an appointment to 1-2 minutes.
- VIN-Specific, Conditional and Severe Service Menus: Bookable menus provide transparency, personalization and choice to build customer confidence at the start of the transaction.
- Visual Vehicle and Service Selector: Leverage familiarity to speed the process and move customers away from navigating long lists of vehicles and services.
- Service Timeline: Customers are automatically given access to their fully populated timelines after a dealer visit. There they can view their inspection and service history (with images), OEM recalls, telematic notifications and upcoming services in personalized menus -- all driven by their vehicle's VIN. Recommended upcoming services auto-populate the scheduler and are immediately bookable.
"Xtime's 7.0 makes scheduling service easier than booking an airline flight," said Matt Wyman, Xtime's VP of Product Development. "We go beyond scheduling and offer online service recommendations, service history, valet, and more. Version 7.0 includes several industry firsts and will change the automotive ownership game."
"The set of new features in 7.0 extends Xtime's position as the leader in the vehicle service and ownership category," said Neal East, Xtime's CEO. "We can now offer OEMs and dealers a state of the art, fully integrated suite of demand capture, retention and ownership products, all hosted in the cloud and fully integrated with their websites and DMS. We've proven the ROI we deliver with our existing products and it will certainly rise with 7.0."
Xtime is the leading cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and scheduling platform for automotive manufacturers and dealer service departments. Xtime counts more than 5,000 dealerships as customers and has registered almost 2 million consumers. It processes more than 1.5 million appointments each month and has scheduled almost 50 million in total. Xtime is the exclusive or preferred provider for leading global automotive manufacturers in North America, including Hyundai, VW, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Toyota Canada, Toyota US, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and Chrysler. Xtime is also the trusted choice for many of the industry's leading dealership groups including AutoNation, Group 1 Automotive, Penske, Sonic Automotive, Asbury, Luther, Ferman and Checkered Flag. Xtime is based in Redwood Shores, California and can be reached at (650) 508-4300 or www.xtime.com.
Diboll & Associates
Marketing and Public Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher