|By Business Wire||
|February 9, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
Dominion Dealer Solutions, the nation’s largest provider of comprehensive inventory management solutions, data services and merchandising tools, as well as a leading provider of automotive data, announced today the launch of a suite of cloud-based services based on Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows Intune and Microsoft Azure technology. This combined platform is specifically designed to make core information technology services easier to use for automotive dealers nationwide.
These services include a full range of applications integrated into a few subscription offerings for easy dealer implementation and management:
- Web and desktop productivity applications: Microsoft Office Professional Plus and Microsoft Office Web Apps
- Email: Microsoft Exchange Online with mobile device support
- Portal, content management and collaboration: Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Instant messaging / screen sharing / VOIP telephony: Microsoft Lync Online
- PC and mobile device management: Microsoft Windows Intune
- Dealer private cloud for hosting a dealer’s own applications and services: Microsoft Azure
“These services offer dealers the opportunity to improve collaboration between employees and customers, increase internal productivity, and reduce the management effort and expense of the technologies that are typically used with DMS and other dealership software solutions,” stated John Reed, vice president of Dominion DMS for Dominion Dealer Solutions.
These services are available as part of the Dominion Dealer Management System (DMS) or as a separate service, regardless of the DMS or other applications deployed in a dealership or dealer group. The services assist dealers in providing up-to-date software and services while improving overall IT manageability.
Van Koppersmith, president of Dominion DMS, added, “Office 365, Intune and Azure offer rich hosted services that allow dealers to update their operations and transition services to the cloud at their own pace, while still taking advantage of all the great features of the software they already have in production.”
About Dominion Dealer Solutions
Dominion Dealer Solutions helps car dealers attract, retain, and service customers for life. Dominion Dealer Solutions' marketing performance system includes: web-based customer relationship and lead management tools, inventory management analytics, reputation management solutions and both hosted and web-based dealer management systems (DMS). Additionally, Dominion provides custom lead generation and digital marketing tools including: websites, SEO, SEM, digital advertising, multi-channel marketing, specialized data aggregation, mobile apps and market reports. Every OEM and more than 60 percent of auto dealers nationwide utilize Dominion Dealer Solutions' technologies to solve their marketing challenges. With Dominion Dealer Solutions, automotive dealerships truly can Have It All. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services and publishing company serving the automotive, recreational and commercial vehicle, real estate, apartment rental, employment, parenting, and travel industries. The company’s businesses provide a comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions including Internet advertising, lead generation, customer relationship management, website design and hosting, and data management services. The company has more than 45 market-leading websites reaching more than 20 million unique visitors monthly. More than 77 million For Rent®, Employment Guide® and HotelCoupons.com® publications are distributed nationwide each year. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, the company has 3,300 employees in more than 145 offices in the United States, Canada, England, Sweden and Italy. For more information, visit DominionEnterprises.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher