|By Business Wire||
|February 9, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
At the National Automotive Dealers Association 2013 Convention and Expo (NADA 2013), Dealertrack (Nasdaq: TRAK) will preview the company’s latest offerings designed to help dealers mobilize their businesses. The mobile previews at the Dealertrack booth (#2415) include eMenu for iPad as well as DMS Mobile Reporting.
The new eMenu for iPad app is expected to be available to dealers in the United States in the second quarter of this year. The solution will provide dealers with a new interactive tool supported with dynamic content, including videos, product descriptions and images, to consistently present consumers with a full array of insurance and other aftermarket product options.
DMS Mobile Reporting, which should be available this quarter, will allow dealers subscribed to the Dealertrack DMS Advanced Reporting tool to create, review and manage reports with customized dashboard analytics and dynamic charts using unique, real-time data sets directly from their mobile device.
“Mobile technology has quickly become an integral part of a dealer’s workflow, and will be an even stronger, business-critical tool for dealerships in the future,” said Raj Sundaram, group president, Dealer Solutions, Dealertrack. “Dealertrack is committed to continuing to grow and diversify its line-up of mobile tools and apps to help dealers better manage their businesses, improve efficiencies and enhance the overall retail experience in North America.”
According to Sundaram, “Dealers in the United States and Canada have been rapidly embracing Dealertrack’s mobile solutions. For example, since introducing our Dealertrack Mobile application at last year’s NADA show, there are now more than 20,000 users at more than 10,000 dealerships in North America.”
These new iPad- and Windows-based mobile applications are part of a growing list of mobile solutions from Dealertrack designed to help dealers make smarter business decisions, better manage their dealerships and more effectively engage with shoppers. In addition to these new applications being previewed, other mobile solutions from Dealertrack include:
- Dealertrack Mobile for Dealers – A mobile application that enables dealers to securely manage and monitor finance and consumer credit application activities in real-time from their mobile device (Android and iOS (iPad and iPhone) in the U.S. and iOS in Canada).
- Dealertrack Mobile for Lenders – Similar to the dealer version, this mobile application allows lenders to monitor credit application and financing status for their dealer partners (U.S. and Canada).
- TrueTarget Mobile – A fast, comprehensive mobile appraisal tool that combines current retail and industry data from AutoTrader.com, Cars.com and eBay Motors, as well as MMR, NADA and Black Book®, to provide the latest in-depth market insight and metrics for vehicles. The tools also allow dealers to directly sync vehicle information, including photographs and descriptions, with their website (U.S. only).
- Mobile Websites – Innovative platform and tools for the creation, management and maintenance of mobile dealer websites (U.S. only).
About Dealertrack Technologies (www.dealertrack.com)
Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 19,000 dealers with more than 1,200 lenders, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management System (DMS), Inventory, Sales and F&I, Interactive and Registration and Titling solutions. For more information visit www.dealertrack.com.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Statements in this press release regarding Dealertrack’s mobile solutions and all other statements in this release other than the recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Dealertrack Technologies to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
Factors that might cause such a difference include the timing of the launch of Dealertrack’s mobile solution, the adoption by dealers of the mobile solutions, the performance of the mobile solutions, and other risks listed in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2011. These filings can be found on Dealertrack Technologies’ website at www.dealertrack.com and the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and Dealertrack Technologies disclaims any obligation to revise or update such statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or circumstances.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks