|By Marketwired .||
|February 9, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/09/13 -- Cobalt, an ADP Company, today announced PowerBrand, a new dealer-controlled, multichannel advertising solution that leverages the automotive industry's first and most advanced hyper-local advertising platform. PowerBrand dynamically integrates advertising across five different digital media channels and thousands of media properties to build a dealership's local brand and promote its products and services. Dealership spend is reallocated daily to achieve the media mix that is performing best in the hyper-local market and driving opportunity for the store. Delivered as a service, Cobalt PowerBrand makes sophisticated, custom digital advertising programs available to individual dealerships.
Cobalt is the largest global provider of Digital Advertising for auto dealers, offering programs for dealers to deliver online experiences aligned with their manufacturer partners as well as dealer-directed advertising solutions for specific media such as Display, Search, Retargeting, Mobile, Video, Website and Social. PowerBrand is a major enhancement to Cobalt's dealer-directed offers, providing a coordinated multichannel advertising program supported by highly skilled Digital Advertising specialists and advanced advertising optimization powered by Cobalt's business intelligence platforms.
Cobalt PowerBrand gives Dealers:
- Advertising of dealership brand, custom campaigns and special events
- Competitive conquesting against specific makes, models and dealerships
- Multichannel coverage: Display Advertising, Paid Search, Retargeting ads landing pages and Mobile advertising content
- Geo-targeting and customized media coverage
- Campaign strategies that naturally dovetail with other Cobalt advertising programs to maximize dealer ROI
"For the first time, Cobalt is taking its multichannel enterprise advertising model and making these incredible capabilities available for custom dealer-directed campaigns," said Max Steckler, Cobalt Vice President of Advertising. "PowerBrand complements our manufacturer-aligned Digital Advertising Package, allowing dealers to enjoy the same hyper-local targeting and premium coverage previously only available to top tier national advertisers."
"Created in response to demand from advanced dealers and groups, PowerBrand is the latest in a line of solutions designed to fulfill the increasing dealer appetite for more media options, more customization and more control," says Steckler. "It's our responsibility to deliver on the increased ambition of a changing marketplace, which we've done through advanced solutions like PowerBrand, Flex Websites and Flex DAP."
PowerBrand is available immediately.
Cobalt, www.cobalt.com, a business unit of ADP Dealer Services, provides digital marketing solutions to a majority of US automotive dealers and manufacturers, and is North America's leading provider of automotive marketing services. For over 17 years, Cobalt's mission has been to help automobile dealers and manufacturers increase their retailing effectiveness and profitability. Together with Dealix, Cobalt offers a comprehensive set of highly effective and efficient marketing solutions and services, delivers seamless shopping experiences to consumers, and high quality sales opportunities to dealers.
ADP, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's website at www.ADP.com.
ADP Dealer Services, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks