|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 08:00 PM EST||
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Dell Inc. (“Dell” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: DELL) for potential breaches of fiduciary duties in connection with their conduct related to the buyout of the Company by Michael Dell, Dell’s Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, in partnership with global technology investment firm Silver Lake, in an all-cash deal valued at approximately $24.4 billion. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Dell’s stockholders will receive $13.65 in cash for each share of Dell’s common stock they own, while according to Yahoo! Finance, at least one financial analyst has set a price target of $16 for Dell.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/DELL. There is no cost or obligation to you.
The investigation focuses on whether Dell’s Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to the Company’s stockholders by failing to conduct an adequate and fair sales process prior to agreeing to this proposed transaction, whether and by how much this proposed transaction undervalues the Company to the detriment of Dell’s shareholders.
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP is a national law firm which represents investors and individuals in class action litigation. The firm is focused on providing exemplary legal services in complex litigation in the areas of securities, shareholder, antitrust and consumer litigation, throughout all phases of litigation. The firm has an experienced trial team which has achieved significant victories on behalf of the firm’s clients.
If you own common stock in Dell and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit us at www.faruqilaw.com/DELL or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330.
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2013 Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We are happy to discuss your particular case.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks