|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 06:25 PM EST||
As previously announced on January 24, 2013, ON Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: ONNN) will host and webcast its Financial Analyst Day on Friday, February 15, 2013, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) in Scottsdale, AZ.
ON Semiconductor executives including Keith Jackson, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bernard Gutmann, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will provide an update on the company’s strategy and goals, as well as field questions from financial analysts and investors.
To enable a broader audience to hear the presentations and discussions, the meeting will be webcast, featuring live audio and slides, on the “Investors” section of the ON Semiconductor website at http://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/content.do?id=1116. An archived replay will be provided on the ON Semiconductor website shortly after the end of the meeting and will be available through March 17, 2013.
About ON Semiconductor
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com.
- Follow @onsemi on Twitter.
ON Semiconductor and the ON Semiconductor logo are registered trademarks of Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC. All other brand and product names appearing in this document are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. Although the company references its Web site in this news release, such information on the Web site is not to be incorporated herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks