|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 05:10 PM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- EPiServer, a global software provider for innovative ecommerce and digital marketing solutions, today announced that they will be teaming up with Guidance, a web and mobile ecommerce design and development agency, and will feature Forrester Research, Inc. to offer retailers a free webinar presenting data around the 2012 holiday shopping season and providing key takeaways for retailers as they improve upon their ecommerce strategies. The webinar, scheduled for Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 2 pm EST, will explore the following topics:
- Data and trends: Results from the 2012 online shopping season
- Promotions: Timing, successes and failures
- Site experience: What was important to online shoppers in 2012?
- Mobile strategies: What works and what is best for your brand and customer?
- Key takeaways: How to improve results for next year and optimize across channels and devices.
According to the the January, 2013 "State of Retailing Online 2013" report, an annual Shop.org survey conducted by Forrester, ecommerce continues to grow at a rapid pace. The survey indicates that in 2012, retailers experienced a 28 percent growth in sales over 2011. Presenting the key findings and trends will be guest speaker Sucharita Mulpuru, Vice President and Principal Analyst, eBusiness and Channel Strategy with Forrester Research; Bob Egner, VP Product Management & Global Marketing with EPiServer; and Mike Hill, EVP with Guidance.
"As holiday shoppers keep using their smartphones and tablets, retailers are being asked to rethink their strategies to better accommodate buyers," said Bob Egner, VP Product Management & Global Marketing with EPiServer. "These lessons learned will help retailers and ecommerce professionals to better understand success factors during this critical sales period year after year."
Retailers can learn more and register at: http://www.episerver.com/Events/Webinar-Post-Holiday-eCommerce-2012/
Notes to Editors
EPiServer connects ecommerce and digital marketing to help business create unique customer experiences which generates business results. EPiServer's platform combines content, e-commerce and multi-channel marketing capabilities to work full-circle for businesses online, from intelligent optimization, lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business.
Sitting at the center of the digital marketing ecosystem, EPiServer empowers online and IT professionals to create superior customer experience for more than 20 000 websites worldwide. Built on .net, and supported by a pioneering partner network of over 630 partners in over 30 countries, EPiServers platform gives customers the ability to deliver the right content to the right person in the right format at a time that suits them. This approach means customers can maximize their investment in digital marketing and increase ROI. The company was founded in 1994 and has offices in the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, Spain, UAE and the United Kingdom. EPiServer is controlled by the IK2007 Fund. IK Investment Partners is a European private equity firm with Nordic roots, managing EUR 5.7 billion in fund commitments.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher