|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 04:29 PM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- This Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is inviting love-struck couples and hopeful romantics alike to celebrate the season of love with the "History of Love" package, a getaway blending pomegranate-infused love potions at Capiz, a Boston Seaport District restaurant, luxurious accommodations, a surprise aphrodisiac dessert at turndown and tickets to "The Triumph of the Winter Queen" exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston. The "History of Love" package includes:
- Deluxe overnight accommodations
- Two Amore cocktails at Capiz
- Two passes to "The Triumph of the Winter Queen" exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- Aphrodisiac dessert at turndown
The "History of Love" package is available from February 14 - March 31, 2013. Rates start at $259 per night, based on double occupancy. Reservations can be made for this Boston waterfront hotel deal here by entering promotional code YX1 or by calling 1-800-HOTELS1 and asking for the "History of Love" package. Package does not include tax, parking or gratuities.
The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel features 471 guestrooms and 21 suites, a sleek, marine-inspired interior design, as well as full health club facilities and a sparkling lap pool. This Boston Convention Center hotel is near many major attractions including the New England Aquarium, Faneuil Hall, Institute of Contemporary Art, and more. Conveniently located near downtown Boston, this hotel is also near Logan International Airport. For more hotel information, visit here or call 617.338.4111. Follow us on www.facebook.com/RenaissanceBoston, @CapizLoungeRed on Twitter or Foursquare.
ABOUT RENAISSANCE HOTELS
Renaissance Hotels represents a diverse collection of more than 151 hotels in 35 countries worldwide. Each property is unique, offering passionate travelers a one-of-kind experience and memories they will be sure to take with them long after they depart. Within every hotel, guests are greeted by an exceptional array of amenities and an inspiring world of local discoveries. For travelers looking to experience something new, innovative and locally driven programs including the industry leading entertainment platform RLife LIVE as well R Navigator, ensure that every trip is transformed into an eye-opening, unforgettable journey. Renaissance Hotels. Live Life To Discover. To discover more visit www.renhotels.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2224392
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210 USA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher