|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 04:24 PM EST||
Edmunds.com, the premier resource for car shopping and automotive information, presented its inaugural Edmunds.com Five Star Premier Dealer Awards today at the National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA) Convention and Expo in Orlando, Fla. The awards were issued to 95 car dealerships from across the country.
“Edmunds.com believes that customer service should be the number one priority for any dealership that wants to be successful,” says Edmunds.com President Seth Berkowitz. “These 95 dealerships present a model for customer satisfaction, and we congratulate each one of them for creating an exceptional car buying experience.”
Only participants in Edmunds.com’s Premier Dealer program were considered for the 2013 Five Star Premier Dealer Awards. To be eligible for the award, the dealership must have earned an average customer review rating of five stars on Edmunds.com – with a minimum of 20 reviews during the previous two years – as of January 17, 2013.
Thirty-three U.S. metropolitan markets are represented by the 2013 Five Star Premier Dealer Award winners. The Los Angeles market is home to the most award winners (15 dealerships), followed by the Boston and New York City markets, with 10 apiece.
The full list of Edmunds.com’s 2013 Five-Star Premier Dealer Award winners can be found at http://edmu.in/TURykC
Car shoppers can look up the reviews and ratings for any dealer in their area on Edmunds.com’s “Find a Dealer” page at http://www.edmunds.com/dealer-reviews/.
Dealers interested in participating in Edmunds.com’s Premier Dealer program are encouraged to visit the Dealer Center at http://www.edmunds.com/dealers/ or call 1-855-EDMUNDS.
About Edmunds.com, Inc.
At Edmunds.com, we’re committed to helping people find the car that meets their every need. Almost 18 million visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next new or used car. Whether you’re at the dealership or on the go, we’re always by your side with our Five Star Edmunds.com iPhone and iPad apps and our Edmunds.com Android App. Our comprehensive car reviews, shopping tips, photos, videos and feature stories offer a friendly and authentic approach to the automotive world. We’re based in Santa Monica, Calif., but you can connect with us from anywhere by following @Edmunds on Twitter or by becoming a fan of Edmunds.com on Facebook.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks