|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 04:01 PM EST||
GREENWICH, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- Oxford Lane Capital Corp. ("Oxford Lane" or "Company") (NASDAQ: OXLC) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared the required monthly dividend on its Series 2017 Term Preferred Shares ("preferred stock") of $0.1771 per share, payable on February 28, 2013 to shareholders of record as of February 18, 2013. This dividend covers the period from February 1, 2013 through February 28, 2013.
As previously discussed in the prospectus supplement, dated November 19, 2012, the preferred stock will pay a monthly dividend at a fixed rate of 8.50% of the $25.00 per share liquidation preference, or $2.125 per share per year. This fixed annual dividend rate is subject to adjustment under certain circumstances, but will not in any case be lower than 8.50% per year.
About Oxford Lane Capital Corp.
Oxford Lane Capital Corp. is a publicly-traded registered closed-end management investment company. It currently seeks to achieve its investment objective of maximizing total return by investing in securitization vehicles which, in turn, primarily invest in senior secured loans made to companies whose debt is rated below investment grade or is unrated.
This press release contains forward-looking statements subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Any statements that are not statements of historical fact (including statements containing the words "believes," "plans," "anticipates," "expects," "estimates" and similar expressions) should also be considered to be forward-looking statements. Certain factors could cause actual results and conditions to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements. These factors are identified from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to update such statements to reflect subsequent events.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks