|By Marketwired .||
|February 8, 2013 03:42 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/08/13 -- In accordance with regulatory requirements, Dundee Corporation (TSX:DC.A) ("Dundee") announces that it has acquired 6,000,000 units ("Units") of Diagnos Inc. ("Diagnos") in a private placement at a price of $0.10 per Unit. Each Unit consists of one common share in the capital of Diagnos and one common share purchase warrant ("Warrant"). Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one common share at the price of $0.15 for a period of 18 months.
Dundee now owns a position in Diagnos representing an approximate 14.98% interest or 22.96% assuming the exercise of all Warrants.
The position in Diagnos was acquired for investment purposes and may be increased or decreased in the future as considered appropriate in light of investment criteria, market conditions and other factors and in accordance with the provisions of applicable securities legislation.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher